- Model Number:
32 ports Audio Power Amplifier
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
Wired LAN, wifi, GSM
- Model Number::
32 ports Audio Power Amplifier
Asterisk/ IP PBX/ 3CX/ SBO
- Network Protocols::
SIP and H.323
GSM 2G: 850/900/1800/1900mhz
- Voice Codec::
- Power supply::
KTV, Outdoor,indoor,stage,live show,disco, Concert
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Box/Boxes per Week
- Packaging Details
Packing Box Dimension :35.5*21.5*7
Carton Dimension :43.5*37.5*34.5cm
10units/carton G.W: 8.9KG
- Picture Example:
- Lead time:
Quantity(pieces) 1 – 1 2 – 100 >100 Lead time (days) 7 8 To be negotiated
Product introduction: 32 ports Audio Power Amplifier Professional active speaker for Stage Performance Concert Conference and so on
Basic Functions: #Support both On-board SIM slots and built-in Remote SIM Emulator;
THERE ARE THREE SYSTEM ARCHITECTURES YOU MAY LIKE:
1) Call Origination refers to a call initiated from the PSTN or cell phone network is terminated using VoIP.
2) Call Termination refers to a call initiated as a VoIP call is terminated using PSTN or cell phone network.
3) As shown in the network topology diagram, a VoIP Service Provider is using GoIPs as call origination and termination devices.
– A call dialed to a GoIP (right hand side) via GSM is first routed via VoIP and then terminated via a VoIP end point or VoIP
– A VoIP call originated from the left hand side is routed to a GoIP on the right hand side and then is dialed out as a GSM call.
2:Origination and Termination
2) VoIP endpoints connected to the IP PBX can make calls to cellular/traditional telephone network via the GoIP GSM ports.
3) Outside callers can then call in via the GoIP GSM ports to reach any of the VoIP endpoints that are registered to the IP PBX.
4) GoIPs can be configured in a group mode such that all GSM ports can be used by just dialing only one GSM number.
Please refer to the Call Center Application for more information.
2) This application requires customers to call in via a single phone number. Each GSM channel in a GoIP has its own phone number.
In order to achieve calling in via a single number, GoIPs must be configured in a phone group mode with one GoIP as a host and the others as clients.
3) An incoming call to the host GoIP is automatically forwarded to an idle GSM channel in the phone group. The call is then routed to a call attendant via a VoIP connection.
4) Key advantages: quick setup, scalable, portable, low system cost, low operating cost especially used in cellular network no charge on incoming.
4: Outbound Call Centre for Telemarketing/Solicitation
solicitation of charitable or political donations, and debt collection etc.
2) In this application, only outgoing calls are made. GoIPs could be configured as SIP clients to registering to the SIP
server/IPPBX or as a SIP Trunk to accept calls routed from the SIP Server/IP PBX.
3) Key advantages: quick setup, portable, scalable, low system cost, low operating cost.
5: Call Back Service
immediately called back in a second call as a response.
2. GoIP could be used to achieve this function alone or as an terminal that is integrated in an existing call back
3. For standalone operation,GoIP receives a call with caller ID information and then rejects the call immediately without
answering the call.GoIP then calls back the caller so that he can dial a phone number to make a call.In this case,GoIP must register to a VoIP Service Provider who can offer terminate the call.
4. In a call back system,GoIP acts as a device to initiate the call back function.Typically, this is done in two ways. The first
method is to send an SMS with the callee’s phone number to the GoIP.The GoIP then sends both the caller’s and callee’s phone numbers to the call back server to complete the call back function.The second method is to call the GoIP and the hang up (with the call being answered).GoIP sends the caller’s phone number to the call back server and the call back server calls the caller directly so that the caller can then dial a phone number to make a call.
Open the web browser and type the IP address. If it is the first time you login it， please use the default settings
IP Address: 192.168.8.1
(1) power amplifier x 1
(2)Network Cable x 1(3) Power Supply Adapter x 1
(4) Antennas x 8
Q :1. How about our service?
A: We have professional engineer to help you about all your tech problems anytime,the satisfaction of our customers is our greatest desire.
Q: 2.I need more ports , any device?
A: We have 4/8/16/32 ports for you to expand your business.
Q: 3.How long we’re warranty ?
Q: 4.During warranty time,if have problem, how to do?
we’ll test by teamview or send back, we’ll exchange new in free.
Q: 5.How long about our techinical support?
equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in communication
industry and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.